Get ready people, I’m going into politics! …as a politician’s wife! 😛
This dress! – ‘Olive Fit and Flare Ponte Dress’ by Black Swan. This dress makes me feel like I should be standing on the side of a stage and clapping or something. Not that I think girls can only be on the side of the stage, but this dress makes me feel more like a politician’s wife than a politician! It’s a cute dress though. I love and adore the cut. But this solid, bright red makes me feel very red, white and blue! Or it might be good for a Christmas party? What do you think? The dress also has a very thick fabric. Continue reading
After some confusing and unhappy times (my July rambling), I made some changes to my life. Hopefully, it‘s for the better (not worse!), but who knows? – we’ll have to wait and see. :p In the meantime, I have been away from blogging and I owe you guys two Stitch Fix reviews!
So here’s my last month’s fix.
Hello Blog! Haven’t updated you for almost a month (yikes!). I’m sorry and I promise to be better to you next time! You’re like a little plant that needs a lot of attention, aren’t you? 🙂
Just an update on my last fix, I ended up keeping one piece – this maxi dress!
I was debating so hard between the maxi dress and the chevron dress. But I try to keep only one piece per fix – the rule that I read about from kissofjoy’s blog. It’s a good idea! This way I get to do it more often, but my wallet won’t spin out of control!
Anywho, here is my June fix!
10. Because What Not to Wear was cancelled! You need new style guidance. (This summer will be their last season! Stacy and Clinton, you guys will forever be in my heart!)
9. Because (kinda continue from the last one) you deserve to have your very own Stacy and Clinton! Did you ever wish that you can be on What Not to Wear and have Stacy and Clinton style you?! This is as close as you can get to have your very own (virtual) stylist at a very affordable price!
8. Shopping is a hassle! Gone were the days when shopping was a recreational activity you do with your girlfriends. Now with marriage, kids, a full-time job, or marriage-kids-full-time-job, who has time to go shopping? And even if you find time to go, it’s more like a hassle than fun anyways.
7. Because shipping is free both ways! And every time I unfold that priority mail envelope, I feel like I am supporting the U.S. Postal Service somehow. Lol!
6. Deep down you know that just making Pinterest boards will not make you dress better! Plus after hours of repining, it’s easier to have someone find you similar clothes from your boards than actually finding them yourself!
So here is my Fix #10! (Also check out what I got for my Fix #9!)
I got my Fix #10 yesterday (my May fix)!
I had to drive through nasty rain trying to get home in time, so I could pick up the package from my apartment office. I can get a little crazy with my commute back from work when I know that my Fix is waiting. But I did make it back in time and got the Fix! Had a lot of fun trying on the clothes yesterday, still doing some of that today. Lol. I can’t decide what to keep. Will post more about that soon! 🙂
Check out what the other bloggers got in their fixes in March and April! (Below are links. They didn’t turn blue! Why? Turn blue, wordpress blog! I still don’t completely understand this thing!)
life of di
Letters to Chace & Harper
I’m obsessed with checking out what’s in other people’s boxes! It’s so much fun to compare. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do 🙂
I bought this top from Stitch Fix a while back. The top is by Pink Martini. It’s cute and romantic!
Recently, I’ve been in a prints & patterns kick.
But I was in a rut. I wanted something different, but I didn’t know where to find it. I’ve been to those stores in the mall a thousand times. Online is not any better, since I can only go to websites that I already know!
So I figured I’m gonna let Stitch Fix help me!
Hey, if I’m gonna sign up to have a stylist pick out clothes for me, why not ask for something I can’t find on my own?
There are plenty of Gap stores around here. I want something different!
So in all my fixes, I’d been asking for prints and patterns, please!
Here’s the roundup of the pretty prints & pattern pieces that Stitch Fix helped me find so far.
Opal Floral Print top by Greyllin and Tulip top by Collective Concepts!
Since I am waiting for my next Fix, I’ll post about the other pieces that I already have!
I bought this top from Fix #8. It’s by Greylin, and it is so gorgeous!
So I decided to keep the ‘Tulip’ top from my last Fix!
I am in love with this top! It’s whimsical and fun and perfect for spring!